- The renewal project does not have to extend a line 4 generations. The renewal project only has to show that the researcher knows what records to search to achieve an objective and how to report the research to a client in a clear understandable way. The report should only be about 5 to 10 pages.
- Copies of documents found or copied during research do not have to be submitted.
- The AG® should review the material on the website under Renewing my Credential so that it is understood what is expected.
- The name of the AG should not appear on the report, research calendar, or family group sheets.
- The family group sheets do not need to be sourced.